Journalists & Correspondents Visiting Mexico


Journalists and correspondents visiting Mexico to cover a special event on behalf of the media must obtain an FM-3 migratory form from their nearest Mexican Consular Office. This migratory document allows the applicant to remain in Mexico for a maximum period of ninety days with multiple entries.

To apply for an FM-3 card, please provide the following: