6 Worlds – Unlimited Fun
This impressive all-inclusive amusement and water park has something everyone in the family can enjoy. From daring bungee pendulum swings, to thrilling water slides, to a hair-raising roller coaster, Ventura Park in Cancun has it all! We bet the biggest obstacle will come at the end of the day when you try to persuade the kids to head to the exit.
Located 10 minutes from the International Airport at the beginning of Cancun’s Hotel Zone, Ventura Park offers 6 worlds of stimulating, fun-filled activities. Select one of the three types of admission passes available for access to non-stop adventure, as well as a variety of restaurants, swim up bars and sports bars. Constructed along a pristine piece of powdery-soft Riviera Maya coastline, there is even a beach club with food, beverage service and spectacular turquoise views!
Park Worlds: Choose a ticket package that best fits your desires.
VENTURA PARK DISCOUNT TICKET INFORMATION
Ventura Park Info
- Some attractions (Go-Karts, Hurricane, Crazy Jump) require a minimum height of 4 feet (1.22 m). Please verify prior to booking.
- If you have any medical condition (pregnancy, heart problems, back problems, etc) we strongly recommend avoiding extreme activities like those found in Wet’n Wild or Aaah!Ventura.
- Please do not bring any loose personal belongings like caps, jewelry, glasses, that may fall out during the attractions found in: Underworld, Aaah!Ventura, Grand Prix, and Fun World.
- Any dolphin swim participants are prohibited from bringing any personal belongs into the swimming area like electronics, caps, jewelry, glasses, etc.
- Bronzing and sun tan lotions are prohibited in pools.
- You must use dry (comfortable) clothing with shoes at Underworld, Aaah!Ventura, Grand Prix, and Fun World.
- Non-participating companions are not allowed in the pool when you are swimming with the dolphins. They must stay at our designated area of observation.
- At no extra charge, everyone participating in a swim with dolphins must use a life-jacket.
- We are wheel-chair friendly.
- It is recommended to bring a spare set of clothes when participating in Underworld, Aaah!Ventura, Grand Prix, and Fun World. Also bring a bathing suit for Wet’n Wild.
- At Ventura Park we have parking, resting areas that facilitate laying down, restaurants, snack-bars, Wi-Fi Hotspots, dressing rooms, bathrooms, souvenir shops, professional photography for dolphin, and available for rent we have lockers and towels.
- You must follow our instructions at all times at every attraction.
- When swimming with dolphins all participants must use a life-jacket.
- Children who do not know how to swim at Wet’n Wild, must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Do not enter the Wave Pool if you do not know how to swim, due to the meter high waves. However, it is not necessary to know how to swim to enter Lazy River, due to its shallowness.
- Children should always be supervised by an adult.
- Pregnant women can participate, just not in all activities like Hurricanes, Go-Kart, and Aaahventura.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to participate in the swim with dolphins and must wait in our area of observation.
- There are activities that pregnant women can participate in; however review carefully each attraction and let our operators know that you are pregnant.
- We are handicap friendly. However, you must ask beforehand which attractions are available to you.
- Some attractions in Aaah!Ventura, Underworld, Fun-World, and Grand-Prix are not recommened for people with a handicap.
- In order to swim with dolphins, please call beforehand to see how we can accommodate you.
- Ventura Park is located in the Hotel Zone on Kukulcan Boulevard, KM 25, Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico.
- Our parking lot is available, free of charge.
- You can also use our transportation shuttle, no charge, to and from the park. For further details please visit http://www.catchyourride.com.mx/
- We also offer exclusive transportation (at our designated pick up spots) for $20 USD from Playa del Carmen and $15 USD from Cancun.
- All of the activities in Ventura Park have professional and state-of-the-art, certified safety equipment operated by trained professionals.
- All of our equipment and activities have been certified by ACCT (Association for Challenge Course Technology).
- For your safety, some activities must only be done, one person at a time, so we can keep full vigilance.
- Please pay attention to all instructions, as well as height, weight, and age restrictions.
- Having a lot of fun will make you hungry. To satisfy that hunger, we offer a large variety of restaurants and snack bars that serve anything from lasagna, tacos, ceviche, pizza, salad, chicken wings, hamburgers, and more.
- We also have bars where you can enjoy a pina colada or beer. We also have ice-cream available.
- Some of the above is included in packages, while others are not. Please check beforehand.
- Ventura Park wants you to have an amazing experience, so please if you want to cancel your reservation we ask the following:
- Cancelations must be made 48 hours in advance.
- To make a modification to your reservation please include your confirmation number and the new date in your email to: email@example.com and our personnel will get in contact with you, or call TOLL FREE USA: CAN: MEX: 01800 365 7446
- For your safety, some attractions will be canceled in the event of rain.
- At Ventura Park we want to make sure you have an amazing experience. To do so, we offer a climate-guarantee. Just call 24 hours in advance to reschedule.
- To reschedule your reservation please include your confirmation number and the new date in your email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and our personnel will get in contact with you, or call TOLL FREE USA: CAN: MEX: 01800 365 7446
- Comfortable clothing is recommended. Please bring everything necessary to protect you from the sun, as well as a bathing suit if participating in Wet’n Wild.
- Bring a change of clothes, just in case.
- For your convenience, we have dressing rooms.
- In order to buy souvenirs, please bring a credit/debit card or cash.
PARK ACTIVITY DESCRIPTIONS
Being in the company of a gentle dolphin family for the day, you will become wonderstruck by these fascinating creatures of the sea. There are four interactive programs to choose from. Observe the dolphin family up close and personal, as well as take keepsake photos of your special encounter (Dolphin Interactive Program,) soar above the water with the help of the speedy and playful dolphins (Dolphin Swim & Ride,) combine both programs for double the fun (Dolphin Swim Program,) or even learn techniques used by the trainers (Trainer For A Day Program!)
Important Info: Please advise your booking agent of the interactive program in which you are interested, as space is limited.
Requirements to enter the Dolphinaris world:
• Minimum height of 4 feet
• Pregnant women or those with medical conditions such as heart or back problems are not permitted
Your mind will be blown by the special effects of this state-of-the-art gaming center. Immerse yourself into the realistic 3D environment where you must become the world’s best spy in order to complete your mission in the laser maze (The Mission), dodge enemy fire in your futuristic tank as you maneuver through the battlefield (Laser Tanks), tread carefully through a futuristic war zone (V Revolution) and fight for your life as you take on soldiers from other galaxies (Star Wars Battle Pod).
What You Should Know:
• Underworld is not included in all admission packs. Please confirm at time of reservation that the package you wish to purchase gives you access to this world
• Children under the age of 7 must be accompanied by an adult
• By entering Underworld, you agree to follow park rules for the safety of yourself and others
GRAND PRIX GO-KARTING
Race along the unique, seaside, 275-yard track at speeds of up to 25mph. Try your turn as a Grand Prix driver against others in your group to see who will take the checkered flag.
• Participants must read and adhere to all safety rules and regulations
• Children 7 and under must be accompanied by an adult
• Grand Prix is included in select packages
This amusement park area of Ventura Park brings back a rush of fond, childhood memories as you have the chance to hop aboard classic carnival rides like rollercoasters (Hurricane), flying swing seats (Crazy Chairs) and the vintage revolving, musical ride (Carousel).
The Hurricane has just enough twisty turns and steep descents to set your heart pumping. You’ll feel ‘free as a bird’ as you glide above the breathtaking Caribbean Sea on Crazy Chairs.
• Children under 7 must be accompanied by an adult
• You must be dry and be wearing shoes to gain access to Fun World
With ten activities offering varying degrees of thrilling adventure, this outdoor expedition area will summons all the bravery you can muster! The kids will love traipsing over the series of rope bridges (Netland) and zipping across 800 feet of lines running over the picturesque park (River Zip Line).
If bungee jumping happens to be on your bucket list, the 65-foot, heart stopping drop (Hell Jump) or the half free fall, half pendulum swing (Bungee Swing) present the perfect opportunities to add some check marks to your list.
From the 80-foot high, 4-line circuit (Caribbean Zip) to the ascending tree trucks that test your balance skills (Step Up) to the leap of faith (Parachute Jump), there is a thrilling mix of adrenaline boosting attractions for all ages.
• Each activity with AaahVentura World uses the most advanced systems in safety, construction and operation equipment
• The above mentioned attractions run on set schedules and my not be open simultaneously
• Children under the age of 7 must be accompanied by an adult
• The aerial systems were built and tested to rise above the standards of the Association for Challenge Course Technology
Find a lounge chair under one of the shady palms, enjoy a cool cocktail or take it up a notch create a splash with the rest of your crew. Prepare to scream at the top of your lungs and get soaked from head to toe in this water park that provides hours of enjoyment for the whole family.
Cool off in the refreshing waters of the giant wave pool at the park’s center or float down the lazy river when you need a break from the heat. If you’re looking for a rush, head to the top of the Kamikaze, then slip and slide your way down the steep incline at an accelerated pace.
Grab the kiddos and head to Bubba Tub where four people can hop in an oversized inner tube and slide down 6 floors with drops that will surely make your heart flutter. If you like this ride, you’ll also love the Twister that takes 2 people on an exhilarating inner tube adventure.
The young ones will have a blast at Kids’ Park with its own pool and sprinklers. If they’re up for a bit of a challenge, they can attempt to conquer the gigantic, slippery balloon by pulling themselves up to the top.
What You Need To Know:
• Bring a swimsuit, sunscreen, towel, and sandals. You can rent towels should you forget to pack your own and lockers are available if you need to store valuables
• Inner tube rentals, photo packages and ice cream at the separate parlors outside of the restaurants have additional costs; so bring extra money in case you might be interested in these options
• All lifeguards are certified by the Mexican Red Cross
• Children under 7 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
This is your chance to learn about a variety of native reptiles, birds and insects such as owls, striking red macaws, and boas. These animals have all been rescued from abusive owners or those who have obtained them through illegal trade.
Tip: Amazonia is not included in any of the park passes. The entrance fee is $5USD.
Enjoy the endless fun year round at Ventura Park! It’s open daily from 10am – 5:30pm.
HOW TO GET THERE
If you’re staying in Cancun, there is a free shuttle service from 19 locations within the city. Visit http://www.catchyourride.com.mx/ for pick up and drop off locations and times. They also offer exclusive transportation (at designated pick up spots) for $20 USD from Playa del Carmen and $15 USD from Cancun.
If you have your own vehicle and you’re staying in the Riviera Maya, take the Hotel Zone exit from the Federal Highway 307 just before the airport exit heading north. Finding the turnoff into the park is a bit tricky, in that you must drive past the park and do a loop back at the next U-turn, then follow the signs to Ventura Park.
A third option if you’re staying outside of Cancun is a taxi, which you can have the front desk or concierge department arrange for you.
A FEW WORDS OF WISDOM
Be sure to check with your reservations agent exactly what’s included in the admission pass you’re interested in. There are 3 types of tickets from a general level entry pass to all-inclusive park pass. Certain worlds are only included in select ticket options.
To gain access to the beach club, there is a $15USD fee per person; it is not included in the UNLIMITED pass.
Although Ventura Park has something for everyone, children 8 and up tend to get the most out of these otherworldly experiences and do not have to be accompanied by an adult.
Arrive at opening time because there is so much to do, you’ll find it hard to fit all the activities in!