CENOTES OASIS MAYA
Underground Exploration in the Riviera Maya
Cenotes are some of the most unique natural aspects of the Yucatan Peninsula.
This all-inclusive tour includes round trip transportation from departures from Cancun, Playa del Carmen, and throughout other areas in the Riviera Maya. Explorers will experience four unique cenotes with different activities at each.
The cenotes are located between Cancun and Puerto Morelos along the Ruta del los Cenotes. Fully guided in small groups.
Beverages & Glam Picnic
CENOTES OASIS MAYA DISCOUNT TICKET INFORMATION
Cenotes Oasis Maya Info
- Reservations cancelled 15 days or more prior to the day of the visit are subject to an additional 20 % fee; from 4 to 14 days prior to the scheduled day of the visit are subject to an additional 50 % fee. All reservations cancelled 3 to 0 days before the date of your visit or in case of no‐show will not be reimbursed.
- Changes are not permitted on the same day of the visit.
- Activities not recommended for people who suffer from diabetes, heart problems, lung ailments, epileptic seizures, asthma, hypertension and claustrophobia as well as pregnant women.
- Cenotes Oasis Maya operates from Monday to Saturday.
- Duration: 9 h approximately.
- The minimum age recommended is 6 years. NOTE: for the zip‐lines activity the minimum height required is 4.5 ft and a weight of 88 lbs. Children must be accompanied by an adult all the time.
- Children from 6 to 11 years old pay 50 % of the adult ticket price. Must show an ID.
- Children taller than 4.5 ft but under 12 years old, must show an ID to verify their age.
- Children over 12 years pay for an adult ticket price.
- The use of makeup, perfumes and chemical repellents that affect the ecosystem of cenotes is not allowed.
- The use of life jackets is required for water activities.
ADDITIONAL TOUR INFORMATION
Xenotes Oasis Maya admission Includes:
Round trip transportation from the hotel.
Visit to four different types of cenotes: open, semi open, ancient and cavern
Rappel, zip‐lines, kayak and snorkel activities at the cenotes.[/fusion_li_item]
Orange juice, coffee, champurrado (hot cacao beverage) and Mexican sweet bread at the visit of the first cenote.
Glam Picnic at the end of the activities: julienne soup, premium bar of deli meats and cheeses, a variety of rustic breads and condiments to prepare as you wish, accompanied with salads. Coffee, water, wine and beer to choose from.
Certified bilingual guide
Rappel equipment: harness and helmet
Two towels and snorkel equipment
Restrooms and showers.
Extra cost benefits
* Photo pass
The Cenote Oasis Maya tour typically starts between 8:00AM – 10:00AM depending on your pick-up location. Plan on approximately 9 hours from pick-up to drop-off. After we receive a new reservation we will send an email with the exact pick-up time along with your ticket information.[/fusion_text]
CENOTES OASIS MAYA TOUR REVIEWS
Cenotes Oasis Maya was an absolutely wonderful tour. We snorkeled, kayaked, rappelled, swam and ziplined in 4 different Cenotes. Our tour guide, Eduardo, was friendly, knowledgeable and encouraging. If you come to the Yucatan Peninsula, this tour is a must as the Cenotes are so unique and the activities are so fun. It was a fantastic tour and I give it my highest recommendation.